I agree, Wayne,

most fresh fruits are wonderful, and without our even knowing, we get healed from so many things, just by eating good fresh foods. I struggled with some legs cramps over the winter and now they are gone. How, I am not too sure. I did take supplements trying to see which one would work, not sure if it was that or not. But I keep the E-mergen-C in a pocket and if I get leg cramps while exercising, they clear right up with that now. That suggests to me a potassium lacking, or more likely higher usage of K when exercising. However, I am also tolerating more of other minerals too, and over time that may also be helping.

I took some Azomite for awhile, but ended up having a reaction to it. Then it was suggested to me to stir it up with some CS water before drinking it down. I have not done that yet, not sure what I am waiting for, but just not in the mood. Had the same thing happen with the bentonite I tried out.

Smiling right back at you,

Kathryn