I used to have burping of fishy taste with some fish oils but haven't had any
problem at all with Nordic Naturals Ultimate Omega.  It has a lemony flavor but
I don't usually even taste that since it's a gel capsule.  Also good, but
slightly larger is Life Extension Foundation's Super Omega-3 EPA/DHA with
Sesame Lignans and Olive Fruit Extract. My husband buys his fish oil at WalMart
and most cause flavored burps except Spring Valley Enteric Coated Omega 3 Fish
Oil (with No fishy aftertaste written on the label).  Is there a difference in
quality?  There is a huge difference in price.

                                                 Pat