Hi,

I've had chronic fatigue and fibro and depression.
I'm much better now.
Was diagnosed by an MD 9 years ago.
Started taking CS about 10 years ago.
I don't know what caused it or what has helped, all I know is
I'm much better.
I use a silver puppy and it has an automatic shut off, (the
simple model with the heat stirrer.
I drank 1 ounce then put 1/2 teaspoon under my tongue twice
a day.
Also use a mister for cuts and scraps, and drops in my nose
when stuffed up, and when I start to feel sick I do the
one ounce and 1/2 teaspoon dose every hour while awake.

Also I stopped taking all prescription drugs about 7 years ago.

HTH,
DrifterDan

Re: CS>CS for Chronic Fatigue