Dan,
It is very interesting what you said about MMS
"depletes your antioxidants, and/or the effects of detox deplete your
antioxidants

I took a full course of MMS (worked up to 15 drops 2 times or 3 times a day I
can't remember the protocol) and shortly after my finger joints which I had
hit with a hammer in working on machines ect.over the years of farming and
repairing equipment started locking up and swell with pain (Arthritis)like I
had never had.
 I have always had some Arthritis but never quite like this.
I took 2 rounds of CMO and uped my Flax seed oil and fish oil and Bromelain. I
found some
natrual pain and inflamation inhibitors and after 2 1/2 months (with the help
of this list)
I am about pain free. I need to be more regular in CS per day .

I think there had to be a relationship between the MMS and my Arthritis.

I don't know if anyone else has  had a side effect from MMS.
IF it was a side effect.

I still would take it if I had an infection or something it address.

George