From: Dan Nave
Date: 30/07/2008 21:10:27
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: CS>MMS

I felt increasingly wretched until I took some Vit C, sodium
bicarbonate, and ALA.  Also, I could visually see signs of aging in my
face, etc which I had to reverse by taking the above for some time.
This is a similar response of many people, after a time on MMS at a high
dose.  There is some issue here.  Some people are feeling great on it,
however you will notice that most of them are also supplementing with
vitamin C, etc.