Hi Ruth,

I went to Dr, Christopher's website and found a number of eyebright products. Coulr you tell me which one you used specifucally and also the website where you bought the MSM drops?

Thank you so much,
Gerrie

I came across some MSM drops on the net that helped somewhat.
Further research led me to "Dr Christopher's" eyewash formula that
contains eyebright, cayenne and other stuff. It comes as a tincture.

Eventually, I devised the formula that I've used for years now:

In an ounce ofcolloidal silver,
 dissolve a teaspoon of MSM granuals.
add a teaspoon of DMSO
and 15 drops of Dr Christophers Eyebright formula.

I use one or two drops in each eye daily.
It stings a bit due to the cayenne, but that passes quickly.

The improvements appeared within a few days.

I picked a teapoon of MSM/per oz of base liquid to achieve a saturated
solution or close to it.

 MSM will soften skin and tissue. I figured it would help the
permeability of the eyeball to pass detritus.
CS keeps everything sterile.
DMSO helps the formula to penetrate.
Christopher's drops do what they do.