I have made up some with just cs and msm for my pooch. I don't have the dmso. She does not seem to mind. We are on day 2 or 3, 2x/day. Just the flax oil seems to be helping her vision for some reason, unless the msm/cs is doing it. I also thank all and sundry who gave the advice and recipes.

kathryn