Mike,
A green drink is my best meal of the day, probably my healthiest too!  Get
your blender ready!  Here's how I make them using green powder.

I make a smoothie with home-made kefir (easy), yogurt, and build on it with
whey powder, green powder (Barleans), lecithin, crushed flax seeds, various
berries (strawberry, blueberry, raspberry, blackberry), acai liquid or
frozen, agave nectar, cashews, sunflower seeds, bee pollen, pure virgin
coconut oil, raw honey. . . oh heck!. . . I throw the kitchen sink at it.
If it is a bright color, looks pretty, and smells great, and has some crunch
to it, I drink it. It ususally tastes great too.  Yummo!

You can also do a veggie smoothie using any number and combination of
veggies.  Even though apple isn't a veggies, many veggie drinks include the
apple for sweetness added.   Example:  Apple, carrot, celery, beet, green
powder, bee pollen, kale, spinach, etc.
Here's another:  spinach, cucumber, celery, ginger root, parsley, apples,
lime juice, lemon juice, barleans.  (very refreshing)

Depending on what you are trying to heal, you can adapt the choice of fruits
and veggies.  Each has a specific use for healing different organs, systems
of the body.  I'll PM you a chart.

Get the idea?  There are a lot of smoothie cook books on the market too.
Blended smoothies are great when going raw for healing, and I don't mean
meat.
If you need some direction, don't hesitate to ask.

Hugs,
Sash