Well, Mike
        I have pretty good luck using a basic smoothie that seems to
hide unappetizing supplements in quantities up to tablespoon size.

Basically it's raw chocolate, raw honey, colostrum, ground flax seed,
raw coconut oil, raw milk, plus whatever supplements I want to throw
in.

Otherwise, I will also use low sodium V8 to disguise stuff.

One of those should work for 99% of what you don't want to taste.

                                                Chuck
Party Vegetable

On 8/7/2008 2:21:43 AM, M. G. Devour (mdev...@eskimo.com) wrote:
> Hi folks, I have an OT question I'd like to get your input on...
>
> I've
> seen many advertisements for various products that consist of
> powdered greens/algae/who-knows-what, that are supposed to provide
> concentrated nutrition to overcome the emptiness of modern produce and
> the inadequacies of the common diet. One example I happen to have a
> container of is
> Barlean's Greens.
>
> How can we take this stuff so that it's really
> palatable? Can we make
> it into a veggie dip? What do you mix it with?
>
> Have you had any good results from such products?
>
> Be well,
>
> Mike D.

PM