From: patriot2...@cox.net
Date: 8/7/2008 8:07:23 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>OT Using Green Food Products & CS>Newbie questions (ulcer)

<SNIP>

. It comes in a very fine powder. I shake it up with water until it
resembles a very soft pudding. Sometimes, with CS, if I think of it. It has
NO taste, and the texture makes it easy to take. It does leave a little grit
in your mouth, so follow with some water, and then brush your teeth and
enjoy whiter teeth from the fine powder dentifrice it also provides. Done
with the homeopathic regimen; finished with the D.O. until such time as I
need to see her again. But the clay remains to keep me feeling good!

I hope these nuggets of information help some! My family and friends and I
all take CS, but sometimes some other things help, too!

Marlys