Evening Kirsteen,

>> FDA Unleashes Mass Irradiation of Spinach, Lettuce and Other Vegetables

I did not see the relevance to Spinach, so I changed the subject.

Unfortunately it was just as a few of kmilkowski's posts came in about the goverment deliberately killing everyone off etc. He concluded that if this was the type of person whp posted to the list then we were nothing but a bunch of crackpot conspiracy theorists and he wanted nothing to do with CS.

  How wrong can he be ?

Your friend is way behind and had his head buried in the sand for many, many, years.

Government documents, Kissinger documents, and train car loads of evidence supports population control. Heck, look at the AMA, the FDA, and the medical profession. Not to mention the death rate from AIDS, and the very first people to be vaccinated. Everyone treated by the medical profession, DIES. the few that escape them often gets better.

One great doctor stated in 1968, Doctors of the future will not be allowed diagnose disease.
treat and heal people, furthermore they will be used to Kill people.

Dr. W.C Campbell had an AIDS clinic in Africa.  Very interesting indeed.

Articles in magazines all over the world relative to population control.

You can say it's his loss but it is hard to persuade people about the credibility of CS when they see so many posts like these.
   Now, ...... I wonder about your knowledge and study also.  <grin>

   If he trusts the government, I would not call him a friend.

He likely does not need any CS anyway. It will not cure some diseases of the mind.

   Wayne