I agree with Kirsteen wholeheartedly. If it comes to a vote, I vote to ban this sort of posting.

- Kathryn

On Aug 22, 2008, at 2:58 PM, Kirsteen Wright wrote:

On Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 8:47 PM, David Bearrow <chip...@verizon.net> wrote:

I have to admit I was trying to persuade a friend of mine about the benefits of CS. He had a look at the posts on my compter as he had a few questions. Unfortunately it was just as a few of kmilkowski's posts came in about the goverment deliberately killing everyone off etc. He concluded that if this was the type of person whp posted to the list then we were nothing but a bunch of crackpot conspiracy theorists and he wanted nothing to do with CS.

You can say it's his loss but it is hard to persuade people about the credibility of CS when they see so many posts like these.

Kirsteen