I understand where you are all coming from  .. but personally, I enjoy  this
list immensely  ... if something is off topic, click it off, you don't  have
to read it.  Honestly, I have learned more on this list than on other  lists
that are subject specific.  I enjoy the information that is  presented, where
it
be CS specific or other.  I think the people on this  list are very
intelligent and present subjects with more ability and foresight  than most
other lists
to which I have subscribed.  Please keep on  doing what you are doing  .. I
am enjoying this list  ..

Thank you,

    Judy

deal here.