Ditto
Mary
-------------- Original message from "Faith Gagne" <jitte...@gis.net>: --------------

And I think it's sad that intelligent people who are members of this list would be willing to leave because the list isn't performing in the way that they'd like.  Personally, I'm willing to ignore a lot of *crap* in order to read the occasional valuable nugget of information that I'd otherwise not have access to.  JMHO, of course.

MA

Mike has stated repeatedly that he wishes the list to stay on the topic of CS.  He doesn't mind if other topics are mentioned "briefly" when the list is quiet.  But Kurt seems to have major grievances and I understand tht he is upset.  However, Kurt seems to use the list to mainly post grievances and not about CS.    Faith G.