Hi Steve,

Could you post some of the  websites that you checked? I checked the EPA and
FDA websites and found  nothing.

Thanks,
Andy

In a message dated 8/23/2008 6:14:16 P.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
foss_ste...@yahoo.com writes:
Dear Silver  List,

I hope this post will be on topic.  I received a newsletter  that states that
Colloidal Silver and CS Generators could be banned by March  2009 by the
Environmental Protection Agency. The EPA is being sued by an  environmental
lobbyist  organization. I have checked out several websites  and this is indeed
true, not a conspiracy theory.

The lawsuit mentions  about every brand of CS of the market.

Of the reason for this, the EPA  reclassified CS as a Pesticide using an
obscure 50+year old law.

Best  Regards,

Steve Foss

deal here.