In a message dated 7/29/99 12:42:28 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
tomtrauber...@webtv.net writes:

<< New ideas are born from the unrestricted flow and exchange of data
 between individuals. A meeting of the minds so to speak. This linking of
 minds is able to tap into ideas no individual would easily formulate on
 their own. It's magic when it occurs and all participants feel the
 excitement. I suspect this is what is causing this list to be so
 successful. If it ain't broke don't fix it. Might I suggest a modifying
 of the rules to encourage and amplify what is good about what is
 happening here.

 I love this list
   Tom   >>

I too have learned a lot from this list.

Mike - my complements to you.

Just a supportive idea. It will not help you much because you read everything
that is posted, but if each person posting would do as has been suggested
with the subject line it would be a great help. That way a person can search
out those postings that they are interested in and bypass those that they are
not.

I also scan these postings by subject. And I also know I have missed some
good information because of it, but time is time and I don't have much of it.

I too love this list
Larry