  From: Paula Perry
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, September 01, 2008 7:13 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>OT > multiple chemical sensitivity and infections?

  Sara,
  If you have been taking antibiotics for an extended period like you say, then
you  probably have developed a yeast problem. Systemic Candida does cause
increased  sensitivities. You might need to look into taking probiotics for an
extended period of time. Also, often Thyroid and Adrenal problems are
intertwined. If your Adrenals are not functioning properly or weak you won't be
able to handle more Thyroid supplement even if your Thyroid is hypo. That is
the problem that I had. You really need a doctor that understands natural
medicine. You can't fix some of this stuff with drugs (in my opinion). You
might get the book by Dr. Tittlebaum,- Fatigued to Fantastic. He talks about a
lot of your issues. I took his supplement for Adrenals and it helped me a lot.
  Paula