Yes that is the trick, killing it off without you too. I had to start the CS with just drops. I had herx reactions to about everything. Of course if you have invasive fungal or yeast, the antiyeast stuff would be murder. But there really is no way out of it- if that is the problem, it has to go, or you will. The key is getting a protocol that will reduce the infection slowly enough that your organs can excrete them without making you intolerably ill. Nenah's sauna idea is really good for that, since whatever we sweat out is not having to be processed by the organs. Even hot baths will help, or sitting in a hot car till you break a sweat.

Kathryn