Hi Neville,

Who is the manufacturer of  your colloidal silver generator?

Andy

In a message dated 9/6/2008  2:38:13 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
nevillem...@bigpond.com writes:
Andy, I  forgot to say that I found out in my 'studies' what that flat spot
represents on an LED as well...DUH!!  I am astonished at how I could  have
been playing around with CS for so long not having a clue what I am  doing,
basically, and only going on colour and meter!  But it has  worked for me
though, (well, I believe it has). lol.