Hey Kathryn,

I need some of that good old-fashioned retro condolence, since I lived there in the mid-eighties. Most folks work in San Jose and commute over a road dubbed Blood Alley, because it is curvy and dangerous. I commuted to a company which built the Bradley Fighting Vehicle...yep part of the war machine.

Was a very nice place to live and every one was very friendly and welcoming to outsiders...don't know about now...except a good number of folks I worked with lived there and still do.

Kindest regards,

Craig
OMG- you live in that freaky so-left-wing-it- made ted kennedy look like a right winger- town of santa cruz.

Sorry to hear that. You have my condolences.

kathryn