Kathryn,how didya know?

Yeah, actuelly we'r all from Sirius the Dawg star 'bout a hunnert years
ago, gran sed, we'r diffrnt'n you an we'r same's each other and we'r
gonna take over yore "good ol' yew ess of ayy" any day now, soon's we
kin get straight enuff Oh, wait, thass the rednecks gonna dew thet; er
did they? Shucks, it's jes impossible t'keep it all clear less'n you
gots a TEEVEE ta sort it out fer ya. Cain't hardly get no reeceptshun
here, thass the problum, dumbhead naydivs outta sillicone valley keep
thinkin' they're thinkin'.  An' Talk!  whyn't they jes Shut-Up like
Mistr O reilly tol'um to, betcha he come from a nuther planit too like
us'n  Dumbheads!thinks they knows better'n othr'ns jes cuz they went ta
sum dumbass school; we don' need no dumbass school ta tell US what ta
think about.
An I allready knowed video cures cancer, so ther!

Abjure obfuscation
uncle wiggly