Yep, so true, acupuncture in the hands of a competent professional can do amazing things. But the exercises in this case worked better, maybe the muscles need the movement as well as the chi adjustment....

On Sep 15, 2008, at 8:43 PM, bbanever wrote:

Roger,

One good acupuncture treatment will take the place of a month of physical therapy. I've been practicing for 33 years, so I know of what I speak.

    Bob
----- Original Message ----- From: "Roger Barker" <rbar...@clear.net.nz>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Monday, September 15, 2008 1:41 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Frozen shoulder.

Thanks for your reply Kathryn. My frozen shoulder problem has been caused by slipping while climbing over a wire fence on my property. I wrenched the shoulder in the fall but thought nothing of it at the time. Over the passed few weeks the frozen problem has set in making it very difficult to move my arm in some di