if the banks doors close on any large scale, just what will u.s. dollars be
worth?

in such a scenario, guns might help the ruthless survive awhile.  you can't
eat gold, and trading it might be very dangerous and weird.  apparently god
has god's own designs for god's own reasons.

i'd kind of like to see lots of CEO's and mortgage crooks hanging from trees
all over the place.  "strange fruit" not all brown skinned this time.