To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>; <noblemet...@bellsouth.net>
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2008 9:14 AM
Subject: more unwelcome email: RE: CS>Another 9/11?

since you refused to deal with this recently except to say "hit delete" all
further conversation on this matter will also go to the silverlist.
this one just arrived.
hitting the delete key isn't good enough, i want it stopped. take the time
and trouble to clean up your act.

it shows as To: Al, so when you send something to Al my address is included, probably as a BCC: which doesn't show in message headers (partially pasted
in below).
this part is probably involved:  Received: (from smart...@localhost)

Al must include distribution to a number of addresses... get mine out of the
list.

you have no right to include me in your list without my permission. that
makes you a spammer.
maybe complaints to your ISP would help motivate appropriate action? that
will be my next step if i get another one.