Sol.
Thanks for the input.. As I mintioned below I got this from Harold MacDonald
who admited changing the mixture from time to time. I do know you can't make
this with
CS that is less than a week old (the exact no. of days I have not determined)
or one will
get areaction from the h2o2 and silver settles out to the bottom or turns
black..ect.

I also fained to mintion in the first email that I have found Bromelain several
times a
day helps with digestion/ sinus drainage/ along with N-AcetylCysteine

Glad to be able to give back to the list, as I have recieved sooo much from
you folks who have gained a vast knowledge of these things.