Hi There Neville - I concur with what you said  -  I myself have had blue
moons on and off over my life
starting from childhood, all long before I started using EIS so both Sol
and I have some other factor
which is causing this and I do believe it is the retention of heavy
metals from some other aspect in our lives, I have had two series of IV
chelation over the past 12 years and every time I do this the blue moons
go for about a year and then slowly return, so it is something definitely
in my case to do with the way in which my body processes food etc.,
which is a contributory factor here - now what exactly that is I have
yet to discover when I do I will let everyone know - however until then
blue moons are nothing more than additional attraction to my hands !!!!!
  What I usually tell those who ask why is that I have a very high
iron reading in my body !!!!     I do believe that this is the case,
however cannot prove it as yet !!!!    I
am NOT about to use soy to find this answer !!!!
Cheers to all
Sandee

Peace is easy . . . It is a mind set
www.aliveagaingrenada.com