cla...@jazznsamba.com wrote:
For CMO, I recommend http://cmo-usa.com/

I just had my wife go through a treatment with theirs last month.  I
cured my arthritis with theirs about 8 years ago.

Marshall

Thanks Marshall - can you tell me how much she took & what the results
have been at this point?
Claire

She took two bottles. Very little improvement thus far, but then it took me almost 6 months when I took it to recover, and it was probably 2 months before I even noticed any change after taking one bottle.

Marshall