From: Lifeforce
To: AB
Sent: Sunday, October 05, 2008 11:31 PM
Subject: Fw: The Terrible Consequences of Mass Innoculation with Polio
Vaccines

... About 95 percent of infections are asymptomatic. Paralytic polio
represents only 0.1% of all cases." As you can see, no vaccine is even
needed. All you have to do is see to it that you are among the 95%.
This can be accomplished with a plant based dietary regime that avoids
refined sugar...which is the primary cause of polio to begin with. All
vaccines are scams, and that includes the flu vaccine ...

----- End of Excerpt -----

This seems to be an opinion or speculation of "Lifeforce," whoever they
are, in their comments on the included message.

People DO READ what you post, good sir! <LOL!>

Mike D.