Dear Marshall,

You wrote:

"I am not sure why you posted all this.  All that is known, and has
already been discussed."

Why did I post this? There are more people with Cyanosis in the US than with
Argyria.  Not everyone reads every Silver List. And what about any person who
may have joined?

I was merely pointing out that there are other reasons besides Argyria for blue
moons. If this information was stated before, that's good and it is worth
stating again. Some cases of "Blue Moons," and Blue Nails have medical
implications that are quite serious. Poisoning in children for one comes to
mind. Blue Moons have been found in the literature for HIV. Did the previous
postings list all the medical reasons for cyanosis?

 "A sky blue moon that goes away with pressure, is completely different than a
slate blue that does not."

Not all cases of Cyanosis disappear with pressure. Not all Cyanosis are sky
blue.

Not all cases of Argyria are Slate Blue.  Some are Slate Grey. Some in the Case
of Paul Karason are a Deep Violet Blue.

You are entitled to your opinion in regard to my postings.

Best Regards,

Steve Foss