Meat eating can cause really bad acne in teens sometimes.
I have seen very bad acne completely vanish on a vegetarian diet --
though I know many people would probably rather have the acne, but
I think just giving up red meat may make a big difference.
Also junk food, steroids, or stimulants can cause acne.