This smacks of 'big brother' if anything does, doesn't it?  dee

Faith Gagne wrote:
Hi Everyone.

I'm back again, at least for awhile.  I hope all is well with everyone.

I want to mention that a group called the "Center for Food Safety" is petitioning the FDA to regulate nano-products, including something they call nano-silver. I emailed them and asked them to define nano-silver for me. I'm wondering if they are referring to colloidal silver. Here is part of what they had to say:

"Nano-silver, the most common commercialized nanomaterial, is being used in numerous food packaging items, cutlery, baby bottles, and kitchen appliances and cleaners for its "germ-killing" power. This same powerful strength can destroy important beneficial microorganisms in nature as well."

I've emailed them asking for proof of what they say but they do not reply. they are asking me to sign a petition which I am refusing to do. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks.

Best Wishes, Faith G.