Kathryn,

You should give MMS a try. It may not work in time,but it could. Go to mmsdr.com for more info and to order. You will be making chlorine dioxide from a 28% solution of sodium chlorite and feeding your dog a diluted form of the chlorine dioxide. It will certainly kill the staph without harming your dog. The dose for animals is 3 drops MMS for every 25lbs of body weight, so 3 drops of sodium chlorite added to a food acid such as citric acid or lemon juice is used. Wait the 3 minutes as per instructions and add 4oz pure water and feed. Good luck.

Bob
----- Original Message ----- From: "Clayton Family" <clay...@skypoint.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2008 2:18 PM
Subject: Re: CS>staph in dogs

On Oct 14, 2008, at 2:34 PM, Clayton Family wrote:

Hi All,

I reviewed the posts I could find on staph infections, as my dog seems to have one that has not gone away for months. I was able to keep it in check, but then a week ago, she suddenly got much worse. I have been unable to get enough CS in her to make a big difference. If I just give it to her in place of water, she quits drinking at all. She seems to be on her last legs.

As far as I have been able to determine, it seems to be a variety of atopic dermatitis probably caused by environmental inflammation, or possibly internal inflammation. It is mainly on her belly, now the entire belly, and some on her face. It is very tender at this point.

I am feeling like grinding up the silver and feeding it to her with the next batch of soup which is all she wil eat.

I had been giving her some supplements to lesson her toxic burden on her liver, but the infection is trumping everything else I do.

Any ideas will be appreciated, thank you for your attention and possible input.

Sincerely,     Kathryn

I just talked to the vet, who said the dog has an inflammatory skin disorder, but does not know the cause of it, and suggest a more thorough workup to try to determine that; and is not sure if there is infection present or if it is just fluid seeping, would have to look at it. The dog is also very old- 13, I think.

To me, it looks somewhat like the pictures I saw online of mice with atopic dermatitis, which had a staph infection as well. That is why I thought that it was still perhaps infected. The inflammation is pretty bad. I am looking to see if I can find reasons for inflammation, I know about the biotoxin mediated inflammation, but not sure that is what is going on here, and there are not any easily available tests for dogs for that. Still looking for other causes of inflammation...

Of course I have been spraying it with CS daily for a long time.

Kathryn