  From: Acmeair
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2008 3:20 PM
  Subject: RE: CS>staph in dogs

  my neighbor has an older, 15 year,  deaf female, that got put in with a
younger female. settling territories, the young one took a big patch of meat,
3" x 4", off the back of the older dog. up to the vet, drain tube inserted, and
an estimate of "around 800 bucks". it was gettin close to decision time, about
the treatment.

  i offered the guy some CS. told him to keep it in a spray bottle, and to
spritz the open wound area with cs spray, and to just let it airdry. try to at
least get two spritzings per day, and preferrably 3-4-or 5. i checked with him
in about 4 days, and he said, "man!, look at this! the tube was gone, the
gapping wound was closing back in, with nice, pink skin. needless to say, the
vet was amazed. in about 10 days, the wound was fully skinned over. and hair
started to show about day 20. not bad for 1.29 gallon of distilled water, and
5c of silver.    whoooaaa, cool,,,       jim

  On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 12:34 PM, Clayton Family wrote:

  > Hi All,

  I reviewed the posts I could find on staph infections, as my dog seems to
have one that has not gone away for  months. I was able to keep it in check,
but then  a week ago, she suddenly got much worse.  I have been unable to get
enough CS in her to make a big difference. If I just give it to her in place of
water, she quits drinking at all.  She seems to be on her last legs.

  As far as I have been able to determine, it seems to be a variety of atopic
dermatitis probably caused by environmental inflammation, or possibly internal
inflammation. It is mainly on her belly, now the entire belly, and some on her
face. It is very tender at this point.

  I am feeling like grinding up the silver and feeding it to her with the next
batch of soup which is all she wil eat.

  I had been giving her some supplements to lesson her toxic burden on her
liver, but the infection is trumping everything else I do.

  Any ideas will be appreciated, thank you for your attention and possible
input.

  Sincerely,     Kathryn