On Wed, 22 Oct 2008 12:31:04 +1030
"Neville" <nevillem...@bigpond.com> wrote:

> so I have to ask, is there anything in our
> world which is pure in unquestionable and absolute terms?

Strictly speaking, no. This world in which we live is relative by
nature, not absolute. Some say (and I tend to agree) that the absolute
is the realm of spirit. But one thing for sure, there is absolutely no
such thing as an absolutely pure material substance.
But I do insist on .9999 silver electrodes, and consider that "good
enough".
:)

Cheers,
indi