I think the answer is that it didn't "stabilize" and remained highly reactive until other elements came along. An ion isn't going to change if there's nothing there for it to change *with*
Any little thing would have "kicked" it and eventually something did.

Perhaps after the OH[-] anion reaches its saturation point in water, it starts to outgas, abandoning its potential partner in AgOH. The Ag ions that exceed the ability of water to hydrate them will then be like a "free agent" or an orphan, too small to sink, nothing there to react with. Agreed that 26 uS is about a max, and that's also where the plots start to deviate, but the voltage drop with constant current doesn't deviate *much* off linear till 30 uS where it goes nearly flat. Perhaps at that point, *if* the OH [-] is not building up due to out gassing, the Ag[-] is only adding half the conductivity increase that both were once providing....and ....Hydroxide particle formation is accelerated [which would by itself account for a flat voltage reduction line, but it isn't flat, just nearly flat ] I have not found an upper limit to conductivity...just patience. 79 uS took several days. I have also not been able to repeat it with ten tries, but maybe the 11th would be the one.....who knows.
 I quit trying as it's way too iffy and unstable to be useful.

Brewed in a closed, but not "sealed" container. The lid was a weighted cover [the generator] with very little head space volume for air to be in that could have acted like a check valve of sorts to keep a positive internal pressure slightly positive..maybe in a low pressure weather zone? I dunno. I'll call it an accident...an exception to d-rool, showing we don't know it all.

Flukes happen often enough to name an electronic instrument company after them. [wink]

ode