Niacin needs to be started with a low dose and acclimated to as you
increase dosage.
An example woud be <50mg to start and build up to a couple of grams.

It was a college prank to give someone a relatively stiff dose for the
reaction.
You will actually think you're going to die.

For cryin' out loud, start your experiments with a little research and
caution.

                                                Chuck

Warranty and guarantee clauses are voided by payment of the invoice

On 10/24/2008 11:42:53 AM, indi (indi.sha...@gmail.com) wrote:
> Thanks, Malcolm.
> Years ago I tried niacin and experienced a good deal of physical
> discomfort, so I will probably try a small amount of niacinamide and see
> what happens.

Internal Virus Database is out of date.