I asked this question before on some list.

 I got no answer.

 Possibly they thought I was kidding or trying to confuse the works.

 Honestly, I do not know.

 How do you feel if you have the flu?

 What are the symptoms and how can you know you have the flu ?

 Surely I would remember it if I ever had the flu.

Once I was very, very sick. I had a high fever and was out of my head a few days. One genius doctor said I had a strep infection at that time. That was 47 years ago.

Maybe that is when I got the brain damage.  Not sure.

I spent the day yesterday with my sister that was born in 1929.
I was telling her the neighbors names, describing houses, ect before I started to school, because we did not live in that area when I started school.

I told her some of her old friends names, their husbands name, and which ones walked with a limp.

All this had to happen when I was about 6 or 7 years old. And some less than  6

I asked here,  did she know anything I ever forgot?

I must have forgot something, but I do not remember what.

Wayne

All my tag lines are in my head.  I wonder where Chuck keeps his
( I realize I do not have as many )