From: Wayne Fugitt <cwf...@fugitt.com>
Subject: CS>FLU, A question
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Date: Saturday, October 25, 2008, 11:50 PM

  I asked this question before on some list.

  I got no answer.

  Possibly they thought I was kidding or trying to confuse the works.

  Honestly, I do not know.

  How do you feel if you have the flu?

  What are the symptoms and how can you know you have the flu ?

  Surely I would remember it if I ever had the flu.

  Once I was very, very sick.   I had a high fever and was out of my
head a few days.  One genius doctor said I had a strep infection at
that time.   That was 47 years ago.

Maybe that is when I got the brain damage.  Not sure.

I spent the day yesterday with my sister that was born in 1929.
I was telling her the neighbors names, describing houses, ect before
I started to school, because we did not live in that area when I
started school.

I told her some of her old friends names, their husbands name, and
which ones walked with a limp.

All this had to happen when I was about 6 or 7 years old. And some less than  6

I asked here,  did she know anything I ever forgot?

I must have forgot something, but I do not remember what.

Wayne

All my tag lines are in my head.  I wonder where Chuck keeps his
( I realize I do not have as many )