To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2008 4:53 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Re: The Healing Universe Rife links

Dear Neville,

You wrote:
Yep, I have a 7 page story about Dr. Rife but damned if I can find it on
the internet again to give a link to it

I just took the following tiny random snippet of the text you quoted
and put it inside quote marks in the Google search window...

"refused to publish any paper by anyone on Rife's therapy"

The quotes make Google look for that exact phrase, which yielded dozens
of hits. This doesn't really give us the source of it, but gives you
many places where the same text is used. I only glanced at one site,
but you might find references to where the piece came from originally
if you dig a little more.

Google is our friend, but sometimes needs to be asked *just right!*
<grin>

Be well,

Mike D.