Evening Terry,

>> At 08:58 PM 10/29/2008, you wrote:

If we have anything written all over us, it should be "truth".  There is
truth and there are lies on both sides of the stream.
    Why do you think I named my list, ..............

    News, Truth, and  Lies  ?

    One does not have to state which they are.

Once I posted an article, a Chemist and ND relative wrote a long message as a result.

    Of course I believed as she did.

    I did not say I believe the article and I did not say it was Truth.

Each reader can decide which it is, ......... or remain confused and fall into
the ditch.

    Wayne

    Conclusion: the place where you got tired of thinking