Hi, just wondering if anyone out there gets there CS tested frequently, and
where they test it.  I am looking for a cheaper place.  So far, the cheapest
place chargest around $150. for complete testing.   I have been selling it for
almost 6 months, but feel that I should know exactly what ppm, amount of ions
vs. particles and perhaps particle size, too.  Do you think it would be
sufficient to buy a hanna meter or something like that and just figure out what
percentage of ions I have?  Because I'm selling it,  should I get as much info
as possible about it?   Are there any regulations that I haven't heard about
that require it to be tested if I'm selling it?   Thanks -  Beth

Methven Colloidal Silver - Try a natural antibiotic that has been used for
thousands of years!  (907) 357-8954