I recently had my cs tested by soverein silver, and was very disappointed. They
didn't tell me particle size, or content of particles vs. ions, and I was
hoping for some more conclusive testing.  ( They are the ones that said my cs
pH was over 9).  I paid $150. for info that really didn't tell me very much.
Is there someone cheaper out there that will tell me more info?  I got photos
of my cs,  but didn't get very much pertinent info.  for all the hype on their
website.  I would like some very detailed testing.

thanks -  Bethany