I am new to CS, having made 7 1-qt batches with a Silver Puppy. The first 4
batches were clear; the next two had large particles floating on top and at the
bottom of the jar. The last one was very yellow.  I used room temp distilled
water and used the same process for each.  I did wipe the silver electrodes
clean between batches with a slightly abrasive cloth. I emailed the company
with no response. I need to get a supply made up!  Can someone tell me what the
problem might possibly be?  Thank you for any help!