Francisella tularensis
A Gram Negative bacteria.
Carried on deer flies and ticks.
Live mostly in rabbits.

Causes tularaemia, also called Rabbit fever.
Have 6 different ways of hurting you
1) Ulceroglandular type gets lymph nodes gives you an ulcer around the bite.
2) Glandular type causes fever and lymph problems, without the ulcer.
3) Get conjunctivitis with oculoglandular type.
4) Oropharyngeal type gives you a sore throat.
5) Get into your lungs with my pleuropulmonary type.
6) Typhoidal type infects your whole body.

Found the above if it's of any interest.

If the above is correct, could I assume the following?  Dr. Beck's blood zapper
should work on the lymph nodes in conjuction with the blood cleaner, EICS could
fix the ulcer at the wound site as well as the conjunctivitis and sore throat
maybe, nebuliser for lungs even?, and EICS has been noted as fixing Typhoid.
Just speculation of course, not wild, but speculation nevertheless.  I also
wonder what effect h2o2 would have in combination with CS as a treatment?  Food
for thought anyway unless I'm way off track.  I'm a bit curious about the
aforesaid 'rabbit fever' though as the only thing I know of is myxomatosis,
(introduced by man), in rabbits, is there a connection there?