Then maybe it is indeed something to do with one's program.  I use Outlook
Express; I clicked on both the "links" below just as they are, and both
returned a Not Found message.
But in real use, I wouldn't have clicked on them as they are.
Rowena

  Morning Rowena,

  At 02:45 AM 11/12/2008, you wrote:
  >Could be, Wayne, that someone clicked on the following:

    Heck, you know I considered that !  What have I ever overlooked,
  other than a cliff ?

    I clicked on every single one, all of those,   even mixed up as
  they are...............

  And they ALL Worked, just like said,

  > >.  <http://www.fugitt.com/bspider>www.fugitt.com/bspider  and
  > ><http://www.fugitt.com/bspider2>www.fugitt.com/bspider2
  >
  >without noticing that the links were doubled and were not one whole address
  >each. just another little learning experience for someone, perhaps.

      No, NO, NO............... you believed something that was not true.

      I just checked them again, .......... in your message.  ALL of the WORK.

      ALL of them WORK ..............

      As I said, many people use a TWO BIT worthless mail program or a
  worthless browser,
  or......... maybe their settings mess up things.

      But......... don't blame it on the links.

      Something else is wrong.......... either mailers, browsers, or
  the position of the stars.

      The Links ALL WORK........... when
       A Redneck Trains the  computer.

      Wayne

      Beware of what you believe, ........... it could lead you down
  the wrong road.