From: Linda Ellis <lellis4...@sbcglobal.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Fri Nov 28 13:43:16 2008
Subject: CS>Serrapeptase experiences, please....

Hi, all - well, after Steve's recommendation and further reading, I started
on the Doctor's Best Serrapeptase on Monday, and I've got some questions...

First, I am primarily experimenting to see if the Serrapeptase does anything to
reduce skin scarring due to insect bites and tomboy wounds.  Has anybody
noticed any changes of their own based on use of this?  I'm taking two or three
capsules spaced out over the day, and I'm wondering how long to wait before I
should inspect for any improvements.

Secondly, I'm wondering if some other things I'm experiencing suddenly may be
other reactions to the Serrapeptase, as that is the only change I've made this
week.  First, I know that with some alternatives, the healing process starts
with some type of a herx reaction.  The last two days, I'm sneezing like crazy,
for no apparent reason.  I'm wondering if this might be a herx.  If so,
it's certainly tolerable.  The other thing is - delicately speaking -  I'm
noticing a change in bathroom habits.  Everything seems to be starting to move
easier, and more frequently, if you get my drift.

If anybody else has experiences to contribute, I'd love to hear them....
Linda
The Truly Educated Never Graduate