Congratulations to Indi for her remarkable recovery.

It is regrettable that such a powerful and inspiring report would generally be dismissed as "anecdotal" by mainstream medicos, meriting no further attention. The rest of us can and should pay attention to such well-written and credible reports, and be grateful for the medium that enables us to read them.

We likewise owe a great deal to B. Bradley and his organization, and to M. Devour for sustaining this list for so many years. It's an invaluable resource.

Returning to Mr. Bradley and his recent advice regarding ascorbic acid and sodium bicarbonate: one-pound bottles of the former component are available for fourteen dollars from Beyond A Century.

The company also sells 5000 mg gel caps of vitamin D3 for a modest price. I've found the company helpful and reliable over many years.