Bernadette wrote:
Hello - My grandson was diagnosed with Mono today. The doctor said his throat was really bad, however, Sammy only showed outward signs of a little fatigue. I have him on a regular regimin of "medicine water" and maybe that did help a bit.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how much or even if the CS will help him recover? He weighs approximately 45 pounds.

Thanks for any help or suggestions.

Bernadette
There are two elements to mono. Some of it will be in the blood, and CS should take care of that. The rest is in the lymph system, and causes swelling of the lymph nodes. CS tends to not get to that very well, but ozonated water, and the magnetic pulsing should help with that part.

Marshall