The following post was on the list more than a week ago, and here it is
again.  I see a lot of repeat posts.  If you want to cut back on so much
space and posts to wade through, why not eliminate these repeats?  John

Monday, July 26, 1999 10:57 PM
    Subject: CS>pH
        Can someone give me the source forAlkalife
mineral drops and Coral   calcium? My wife has osteoporosis and it I
think this might help her.   Thanks. John