V,

The person who wrote the request re a CS, maker, Carmen, is new and
struggling with quite a debilitating and serious illness.  I understand that
we are all trying to remember to change the subject heading, and I think that
is a good thing, but I found your reminder uncharacteristically harsh from
you.   All CAPS is like shouting, and I'm asking us to remember to not shout
at one another, and to remember that some are new and not feeling well to
boot.  Lets be gentle in the healing arena.

Thanks,
Taylor

<< JUST A REMINDER TO US ALL. UNLESS WE *ALL* MAKE THE SUBJECT CONGRUENT WITH
 THE BODY OF THE MESSAGE, THIS SYSTEM AIN'T AGONNA WORK.